Here at Wave, we’re proud to stock the latest ladies Olivia Burton watches.
We love their vintage inspired, fashion forward designs and we’re sure you will do too!
Here we’ve taken a look at the history of the brand, as well as some of our favourite pieces.
Who Is Behind Olivia Burton?
Olivia Burton is a relatively new watch brand and was only set up in 2012 by best friends and ex-fashion buyers Lesa Bennett and Jemma Fennings.
The two have been friends ever since their days at the London College of Fashion and decided to launch Olivia Burton after spotting a gap for affordable and stylish watches, naming their new venture after Lesa’s great aunt whose spirited personality also served as an important inspiration.
The brand is full of fun, fashionable and timeless pieces, all crafted with an impressive attention to detail and an unmistakable vintage style.
Things started off with a bang when the girl’s first collection was launched with department store giants Harvey Nichols and earned rave reviews as many styles instantly sold out.
The label has gone from strength to strength and now releases new collections every two months, which allows them to keep ahead of the curve on seasonal trends and keep offering their customers new and exciting styles.
- Big Dial: The Big Dial collection is full of statement pieces which are sure to have a striking impact, such as this Big Dial Bracelet Gold Watch.
- Midi Dial: Perfect if you don’t fancy the oversized Big Dial collection, these slightly smaller designs are a simple and subtle alternative.
- Wonderland: The Wonderland range blends Olivia Burton’s vintage spirit with the latest catwalk trends to create classic but modern results. Crafted with versatile hues, this range works with any outfit.
- Animal: Olivia Burton love animals and love to incorporate this into their pieces. This countryside-inspired collection includes lots of animal prints and dials, such as this Animal Motif Moulded Bee watch in brown and silver.
- Woodland: Continuing Lesa and Jemma’s love of the British countryside is the Woodland collection, featuring gorgeous images of woodland creatures, such as the Woodland Butterflies watch in black and silver.
- Winter Garden: Featuring a range of floral pieces with a slightly darker mood and flowers, leaves and foliage imagery.
- Enchanted Garden: The light side to the dark of the Winter Garden, these romantic, ethereal pieces are perfect for the summer months.
- Timeless: As the name suggests, this collection boasts classic pieces which will never go out of style, featuring minimalist but classy designs which will be staples of your watch wardrobe.
- Painterly Prints: These arty and on-trend pieces will make you feel like you’re wearing your very own masterpiece on your wrist. Featuring hand painted and watercolour designs such as this dark grey and silver Hummingbird piece.
We love all of our Olivia Burton watches, but we’ve picked out a couple of our favourites, which we’re sure you’ll love too.
This piece from the Big Dial collection features multiple dials, a rose gold plated case and a soft genuine leather strap.
One of the more luxurious Olivia Burton watches, this timepiece is sure to add a bit of class to your outfit.
If the bigger statement watches aren’t for you, why not opt for this small but stylish option?
With a delicate sunray effect face, this watch is a subtle but effective alternative, which is great for layering with bracelets.
It’s also one of the more affordable pieces in the Olivia Burton range!
We love the Painterly Prints collection and the way it blends the latest catwalk trends with arty prints.
In particular, we love this hand painted floral design with a soft black leather strap and silver casing.
We hope you love these quintessentially British pieces as much as we do and if so, you can browse our full range here.