Wave Contemporary Jewellery operates a 'If it’s not right, return it' policy.This means that you can return your jewellery for whatever reason you may have. A Returns number must be requested from Wave Jewellery within 14 days of delivery. Wave is unable to refund delivery charges in this instance.
Returns numbers can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com. Once you have received your Returns number please take care to follow the instructions emailed to you and detailed below. Please note that unidentified returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender.
We request that all goods being returned from within the UK are returned within 14 days of issuing your Returns number. International returns should be shipped within 14 days of issuing your Returns number. You are not able to return items, which have been worn or have had the security tag removed. Items must be returned in saleable condition.
Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Wave Contemporary Jewellery and can only be refunded as a merchandise credit note or in exchange for a piece of jewellery to the same value.
Wave Jewellery does not accept returns of any items where they have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customer should notify us (by phone or email) on the same day if they wish to return.
We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
In the event of any failure to return any goods to us within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
Please be aware that International customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Bespoke items and special sizes are Special Orders, this means that we do not carry the specific item as standard stock, the item will be made especially for you; because of this, the piece of jewellery cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.
How to proceed if you would like to return your goods from the UK
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must obtain a Returns number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0) 1539 729805 within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All items must be attached with the security tag intact, not be worn and in their original condition.
- Please place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer box/packaging is completely sealed.
We request that returns are shipped through Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods, if you do not return them to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. You should take your item for return to a Post Office for return by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 14 days of receiving the Returns number. The return address and is stated on paperwork supplied with your goods. Failure to obtain a Returns number or to return goods other than via Royal Mail Special Delivery does not affect your statutory rights.
How to return your goods from overseas
- Call +44 (0) 1539 729805 or email email@example.com within 14 working days of receipt of your item(s) and ask for a ‘Returns number’.
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment.
- All items must have the security tag attached and intact.
- The Returns number should be written on your original invoice. In addition, please put the item in the original packaging and seal and pack it securely. If the item is returned damaged we will not be able to issue a refund.
- Once we have received the item(s) we will refund the amount due to your credit card. This will only be refunded on the same credit card on which the item was paid for Shipping charges are non–refundable.
How to proceed if you wish to return faulty goods
- In order to facilitate the return of faulty items you must obtain a Returns number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any damage deemed to subject to normal wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Where possible items may be repaired on request, but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees.
- It may be possible for us to repair items which have suffered wear and tear. There will be a charge for this service which will be confirmed in advance of any work carried out, this will also cover the cost of shipping and any other costs incurred.
Receiving a refund
Refunds to you will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. On the same card or by the same means the good were paid for initially. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card including sales taxes for all EU country shipments excluding shipping charges. As previously stated, International customs duties and sales taxes are non–refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Alternatively, you can request a Wave Contemporary Jewellery merchandise credit that can be used against future purchase at www.wavejewellery.com.
If you have received an item from Wave Contemporary Jewellery as a gift you can return it for an exchange or a credit note within the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy. Please call us on01539 729805 (UK) or +44 (0) 1539 729805 (overseas) to arrange this.
Exchange: You will be charged for any difference in cost and any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
Credit note: Once issued, credit notes are valid for 12 months.
Returns Policy for items on sale — Same policy as above.
For further information you can contact one of our customer service representatives who will be happy to talk you through the procedure; simply call our customer service on: 01539 729 805 (UK) or +44 (0) 1539 729 805 (overseas). Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com with any questions you may have.